Events - Edimbourg Francais: Edinburgh's French Conversation Group

Twitter

Thursday, May 04, 2006

:: Back!! ::

Hou la la!

It has been a very hectic couple of months workwise, and I am just beginning to see the end of the tunnel... Plenty of translations have been done, mainly in technical areas, such as engine oils, antifreeze and other delightful topics... It's reminded me that, whilst I enjoy discovering new things and learning how machines work, I still need to take care, and not overdo things too much...

New classes
The French evening classes are going very well (sorry to anyone I could not help on this occasion, and hope the information I provided about other language schools in Edinburgh, and other means of maintaining your existing language skills was of some use!)
I think I will have to temporarily close down the contents about specific language classes, as I sadly don't have the time to update them regularly - we'll just have to see!

I am quite keen to start a language club for children, running after school: I have also created a new blog, specifically aimed at what children can do French-wise in Edinburgh: to take a look at it, please have a look here....
Anyway...

The next few weeks are jam-packed of things to do in Edinburgh: I am determined to bring them to you on a regular basis - and hopefully to get to do some of these in the process!


Lxox

2 comments:

anne said...

Effectivement, ça faisait un bail ! J'espère que tout va bien... :)
axxx

Unknown said...

Oui, oui, tout va tres bien....
Mais c'etait un peu la folie jusqu'a aujourd'hui!!!
Lxox

Amazon livres